Richard J. Link, GRI (608) 445-0844
Stark Real Estate Company email@example.com
702 N. High Point Road www.madisonhomeslink.com
Madison, WI 53717 The LINK to Your Next Move!USA
I MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
I enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. I do my best every day to help my clients succeed. I specialize in selling your home in the least amount of time with the fewest hassles possible. I will use every tool available to meet your financial needs as well as your schedule for moving.
FREE HOME EVALUATION
One of the services I perform for you is a free home evaluation. Fill in the information about your home and I will give you an idea of what similar homes have been selling for. Your decision about the actual list price, of course, will depend on various circumstances such as the condition of your home and how quickly you want to sell.
HOW DO I HELP YOU?
- I will go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- I will perform a comparative market analysis.
- I will help you determine the list and target prices.
- I will market the property aggressively and effectively.
- I will keep in constant touch with you and provide you with the feedback you need.
- I will present all offers to purchase.
- I will help you negotiate if counter offers are necessary.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
I know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why I research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here's a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends and condition of your home.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability to pay and amount of their down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
I will work endlessly to make sure that our marketing plan comes together flawlessly. If you think I am not living to our agreement, I and the Stark Company will release you from the listing contract.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the immediate marketing of your home. Call (608) 445-0844 or email me today. I want to be
The LINK to Your Next Move!
Connecting Home Sellers and Buyers!